Thursday 25 November 2010

Cardmaker of the year 2010 entries - Flowersoft




I entered the flowersoft with this card although I'd never used it before and I don't think I will again as I just didn't like working with it at all. No matter what I did it didn't seem to look like flowers Lol! Still, I was reasonably happy with the way the card turned out.
The papers are again from funky fairy downloadables which are no more but the fab image is from Mo's digital pencil with can be found here - this image is called Mummu's nissu but I thought it would look fab in my fake windows that I got for free from here
I made a 3d window frame and played around with the printable stuff to make opening shutters, added lace for curtains and acetate. and made a window box out of extra shutter bits that I printed out. It was a bit of a faff but I thought it looked ok once I'd finished! It doesn't photograph well as I kept getting reflections off the acetate but again, you get the idea!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

No comments:

Post a Comment