Thursday 25 November 2010

Joanna Sheen 2nd prize!!!




For coming 2nd in the Joanna Sheen Category I was given a gift voucher for £150 which I could spend on what I wanted! I only placed the order on tuesday night (it was burning a hole in my pocket Lol) and all my goodies arrived today!

I got:-

10 lots of House Mouse stamps
SWALK with sympathy stamp (so cute for a sad occaision)
Tim Holtz felt ink applicator and and refills
Small round doilies (Thought I'd give them a whirl)
1 x Pack of coloured and 1 x pack of clear diamante brads (I love these)
1 x Pack tool and 1 x pack cutlery shaped brads (these looked kinda cool)
3 x CB embossing folders
Tube of prima wildflowers (I have loads of flowers but hey-ho!)
Pack metal ornate corners (I wanted more of these but they only had 1 packet in stock)
A new ivory and blush promarker (just in case mine run out as I use them a lot!)

And, to top in all off, as I was writing this - my hubby has justed walked in through the door with my brand new Cricut expression as it was delivered to his mums as she ordered it for me as she got a 20% create and craft club discount! I feel giddy with excitement - maybe I should lie down.....maybe after I've opened the box first - it's just staring at me Lol!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

1 comment:

  1. WOWZERS what fab goodies to play with...Congrats on your win :D have fun!

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete