Friday 31 December 2010

2nd Prize for Cardmaker of the Year Competition - Cosmo Cricket



Just a quick post to show you the fab goodies that I received from Cosmo Cricket as I came 2nd in their category in the Cardmaker of the Year Competition ran by Cardmaking and Papercraft and Quick Cards Made Easy magazines. I received £150 worth of stuff:-

3 12x12 scrapbooking kits (garden variety, joyride, material girl)
3 6x6 paperstacks (garden variety, joyride, material girl)
5 packs of matching buttons
7 packs chipboard letters
6 packs of tiny type letter stickers

Have a great new year and I'll post again in 2011!!!

Paula. x

2 comments:

  1. Nice goodies Paula, well done. I'm sure you will make good use of them.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you xx
    My head would have swelled so much Lol

    ReplyDelete