Thursday 8 September 2011

Another christmas Humphrey!!!


Hiya Everyone,

I have another sample made with the fabulous new Christmas Humphrey double CD rom which is pick of the week on the 13th September along with gorgeous new Christmas Humphrey rubber stamp sets. This images and papers are off the Ho ho ho CD which is disc 2. The image is actually from a circular pyramage sheet but I'm personally not a bit fan of pyramage so I just used the main base image. I love normal decoupage though!!! Since discovering collall 3D glue gel has made decoupage so much easier as you can manipulate it into place which you can't do with foam pads.


Tayla is still teething but isn't quite so grouchy now luckily. Only got a few more weeks till I go back to work so I'm dreading it - I'm really going to miss her! :(


Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

9 comments: