Thursday 15 September 2011

Guest DT spot for Just Inklined!!!


Hiya Everyone,

I have been absolutely snowed under the last few weeks but calm is now returning to my crafty life. I was recently asked by the lovely Jak Heath if I would do a guest DT spot for Just Inklined so I jumped at the chance. I was sent some lovely foiled christmassy die cut toppers to work with and have a sample made with a sheet from the "book at bedtime" range to share with you today.


I used the open book topper which has a few elements that you build up in a kind of decoupage way. I added a little glamour dust to the topper but it is so stunning on it's own that it really didn't need anything!

The papers I have used are from a papermania silent night stack which I really like as it's very traditional and went well with the topper. I'm a bit low on certain christmas supplies as I didn't buy any last year as I had Tayla on the 1st December so I didn't really make anything for quite a while!


Check out the website for all the fab stuff that's available including some amazing digi stamps!!!

I will have another Just inklined sample to share with you tomorrow so be sure to pop back!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card Paula :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love that open book topper.
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Paula, this is really stunning. Really beautiful. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely, and well done on the DT spot
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The topper is great! Really lovely card Paula. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paula, another stunning topper! put together beautifully to make this adorable card your work as Designer member is truly paying off your project is amazing!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete