Friday 14 October 2011

Today's the day!!! Winter SWALK launch!!!


Hiya Everyone,

I have my last Crafters Companion Winter SWALK sample to share with you today. I decided to go with a lovely autumnunal colours on this one and got to colour the hat and scarf in Harry Potter's Gryffindor colours!

Don't forget to tune in at 12 noon on create and craft TV to get your hands on the new Winter SWALK Collection that launches today. You will also be able to see all the samples that the fabulous Crafters Companion DT has been making.


I have coloured my "a hug is a perfect gift" image again with a combination of spectrum noirs and promarkers and the papers are off the fab co-ordinating papercrafting CD rom. I had a comment off a lady asking what "SWALK" is and it stands for "sealed with a loving kiss". I think the range was so called as when you make a handmade item you do so with love!


Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

4 comments:

  1. Paula how gorgeous this is, there is something about autumnunal cards, makes you think of cosy night by a open fire,

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous SWALK make!! I love these images soooo much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet wee card, so pretty. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet card...lovely image and cute colors

    Tina

    ReplyDelete