Thursday 2 August 2012

July blog candy winner!

Hiya everyone,

Apologies for going AWOL for a few weeks - I even forgot to post my last Joanna Sheen challenge DT card (Animal crackers) onto my own blog - I blame the hormones! :D

I have quite a few DT samples that I've been making in the last few days which is more than I've  made in the last 4 weeks.  I've not really been in the mood recently to be honest so I haven't bothered if I didn't have to.  I'm now 6 months pregnant and feel enormous - only 7 weeks left at work, thank god!

I have lots of new goodies to play with including all the new Christmas Bella range from Wild Rose Studio which are soooo cute! 

Anyhoo, the winner of my mystery prize for July is:-


Congratulations April!  If you e-mail me on cheeky_monkey_24@hotmail.com to claim your prize!

I will post my August candy shortly!

Thanks for looking!

Paula. x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Paula,
    I'm sorry for being away so long, life has been a little difficult of late.
    I cannot believe you are 6months gone already, where has the time gone. I do hope you are keeping well even though you are feeling enormous as you put it. LOL!
    Congrats to your winner. Enjoy your surprise.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to April/ Ohhhhh 6 months pregnant, its flying in! Won't be long now. How exciting. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. COMPLIMENTI ALLA VINCITRICE. ACCIDENTI GIA' PASSATI SEI MESI CERTO CHE IL TEMPO SCORRE VELOCEMENTE....AUGURI PER LA TUA GRAVIDANZA
    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! what a lovely suprise :o) I will email you. Hope you're feeling ok, not too long for you now :o) x

    ReplyDelete