Monday 18 February 2013

House Mouse & Friends Challenge


Hiya everyone,

Today I'm sharing with you my House Mouse and Friends "I love you sew much" creation.  I made this ages ago for one of my Joanna Sheen samples but have not blogged about it till now.  Joanna Sheen actually loved this so much she said she was going to keep it for herself.


I decided to use this as it fitted the theme exactly but I was so swamped last week when the challenge started that I didn't get chance to post it.  I decided to keep it for the midway reminder post instead.

As you can see it is a small sewing box.  In reality it is a Ted Baker sock box that I have covered and altered.  The image is from the "sew happy" Joanna Sheen stamp set that is available here.I have coloured the image with my promarkers and the papers are from the Cosmo Cricket set "Material girl".


The sewing kit inside is just a cheapie one from the pound shop but it was just for effect really.  I like to try and create something a bit more special every now and again when I have a little bit of extra time but those times are now very few and far between with 2 wee ones!

Here are my 2 little monster playing in their playroom yesterday!


I am so blessed to have 2 beautiful children - they really are my world. I am looking forward to the nicer weather so we'll be able to go out and about again.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:-

Sarah Hurley Challenge blog - Anything but a card

 Thanks for looking!




15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Paula and fab photo too! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece and gorgeous photo
    Hugs Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous make and gorgoeus little ones Paula !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous project Paula and your kiddies are adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous altered box Paula :-) I am sure Joanna LOVES this !! :-)

    lovely photo of your beautiful children too ,,,awww :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww your children look adorable Paula, thanks for making me smile!
    Your sewing box is stunning. I love the design and the image is so cute and coloured beautifully. I am not surprised Joanna wanted to keep it!
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful box Paula, gorgeous colours and details, your image is adorable.
    Your children are delightful - a gorgeous photograph.

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the box - what a great idea! Your children are gorgeous :)
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo what a gorgeous box and i so love that cute image too.

    Little ones look like they are having fun, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun little box and great detail, I bet she kept the box too. LOL
    Now on to your adorable children... oh my he is so big now. Wow... time sure does fly, what a sweetie. your dd hair is so fun and cute. Enjoy the time girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Paula, it's totally gorgeous. Fabulous design too. Adorable children!
    Happy crafting
    Mousey Hugs
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fab, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't know which is cutest...the project or the photo of the kids, lol.

    Fantastic project and it's no wonder Joanna wanted to keep it. Fabulously decorated and sooo adorable.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet to see your little ones! My Zac has that same little green dragon! Love the sewing box, not surprised Joanna wanted that for herself! Great idea and sweet image. Love it! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, incredibly nice article. Thank you lots, I am obliged to announce that your blog is excellent!
    Wedding Crafts

    ReplyDelete