Sunday 7 April 2013

Spring into spring!

Hiya everyone, 
We have  a brand new challenge over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog.  The theme this time is


I have used an adorable little House Mouse stamp set called ? which you can get here.  I coloured the image in with my promarkers and added glossy accents to the raindrops although you can't really tell from the piccie.  The papers are from a First Edition set called "Up and away"
The flowers are from a huge bag of daffodils that I bought at a car boot sale years ago that cost me about 50p.  I just snipped the back off and use a yellow brad to put the back together.  They are actually white and yellow so I coloured the main bit in with a yellow promarker to match the card better.  I think the sentiment was also a wooden car boot bargain.

If you are after the "A little bit crafty" challenge then you can just click the current challenge here button on your right to go straight to it.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for my House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge DT card.

For any of you that don't already know - the google followers thingy is going in July so if you still want to "follow" me please click on the "Follow me with bloglovin'" button to stay following!
 
Hugs 




7 comments:

  1. So clever! Love the daffodils and how great to get them at a carboot sale! Really does pay to keep our eyes open, there are stash possibilities everywhere!! Sweet card Paula and lovely finish with the coloured in daffs. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! I like the design and the cute image. Those daffodils look great too.
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Paula - love the colours and that mouse is just so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and gorgeous image Paula another fab challenge too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, thanks for sharing it - I just got these and think they are adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful card Paula!

    The image is so adorable and what a great bargain for those daffodils, they are really a lovely finishing touch.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete