Thursday 15 August 2013

Wild Rose Studio DT sample

Hiya everyone, 

I have an exciting day planned as the hubby and I are taking Tayla to the Trafford Centre to watch "In the night garden - LIVE" so we're going to have some alone time with her.  Nathan is at his nannas as he's a bit too young to appreciate it yet.  The bringing him back and we're all going out for tea so hopefully it'll be a great day.

I have a Wild Rose Studio sample that I made a few weeks back.  These are from the new Blackberry Lane Summer collection.  This image is called "Emily with dandelion" and is ever so cute.   I coloured the image in with my promarkers and used the new Wild Rose Studio matching Blackberry Lane papers too.  I decided to go with yellow as I've been so busy making Christmas stuff recently that I just fancied something different!  The sentiment is also from Wild Rose studio too!    

It's not anything overly special as it was just one of a few quick and easy cards as I felt bad I'd not made samples to send it to Dulcie and Matthew since the trade show.  I decided to use this card as the card for my own "A little bit crafty" challenge as the theme is "Summer Sun" - there are some fab sponsor prizes up for grabs - to go to the original challenge post you can click on the "Current challenge here" badge to the top right!
Thanks for looking!


8 comments:

  1. beautiful and sunny hope it inspires that yellow stuff to come out here again as at the moment it is hiding, great layout too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your day out with Tayla in the Night Garden, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Paula love the beautiful colours and detail.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Paula. The image is adorable and I love the papers and colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is wonderful Paula - the papers are just so cute too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Paula!

    I love the colours you've used and the image is so sweet and coloured in beautifully.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card nice and brights colours and gorgeous image used xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This image is adorable and the matching paper is perfect. I'm glad you didn't put too much stuff on top of the paper and cover it up! This card is adorable BECAUSE you can see all the papers! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete