Sunday 15 December 2013

ALBC - Christmas Cheer - Midway reminder

Hiya everyone, 


I hope you're almost set for Christmas.  I'm getting there and hope to put my tree up later today.  I would have liked it up before now but had soooo much to do! Ah well! Better late than never!

As you may know, we are halfway through our "Christmas Cheer" challenge so there's still time to enter in order to try and win some of the fab prizes up for grabs!  As it's such a broad theme we have limited the entries to 1 per person.

To enter the challenge you can find the original post here.


The fab prizes this time are:-
 
 7 free digis
 
5 free digis
 
 
I have some more fab DT inspiration for you below and you can check out the original post here for more amazing DT makes!

Jane
Paula
 Jayne

Lexie
  
 Sandra H GDT
  I hope that you all have a happy and healthy Christmas!

All the best for 2014

1 comment:

  1. Stunning creations from the Dt's Paula and thank you once again for having me as your Gdt xx

    ReplyDelete