Monday 30 June 2014

ALBC - Child's play! - Winners


 

Hiya everyone, 

This is just a quick post to announce the winners of our last "Child's play!" challenge.

We had some amazing sponsors for this challenge who have donated some fab prizes - 
 
The winners are as follows:-
Toodles and Binks #1 Julie Prize to be arranged
I have not heard form Toodles and Binks so I am unsure if they are still operating.  I will provide a prize myself if this is the case.
  
#2 Ursula 2 digis (excluding charity ones)
 
#3 Lesley wins £12 from online shop
 
Congratulations to you all - please e-mail me cheeky_monkey_24@hotmail.com to claim your prizes.
 
The top 3 (in no particular order)
 
Stacey
Vinita
 Jennifer
Congratulations to you all - Please feel free to snatch the Top 3 blinkie off the sidebar!!!
 
Our next Guest Designer is Judith
 
 Congratulations Judith - please e-mail me for your GDT blinkie and challenge info!!!

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our brand new challenge.
 
Hugs Paula. x

5 comments:

  1. Well done everyone.another fab challenge Paula.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you so much for that that is totally aaamazing hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I can't believe I was one of your lucky winners, thank you soooo much
    Off to email you now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing me as a lucky winner. Sending a mail to you. hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card in Top 3!!! Congrats to other crafters too!!!

    ReplyDelete