Tuesday 30 September 2014

ALBC - Distress it! - Winners

Helllloooo!
 
Just a quick post from me to announce the lucky winners of our September "Distress it!" challenge.
 
We had some great sponsors that 
have donated amazing prizes:-
 
Lucy wins £15 worth of Artistic stamper stamps
  
  Doreen wins Prize to follow 
Margreet wins £20 voucher
 
Congratulations! - Please e-mail me at cheeky_monkey_24@hotmail.com

Our Top 3 are:-

Sandra H
Ingrid
Laura C
Congratulations to  you 3 - feel  free to grab our Top 3 blinkie off the sidebar!!!
 
And our next Guest Designer is:-
Eemeli
Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our brand new challenge.

Hugs Paula. x
 

8 comments:

  1. Many congratulations winners and thank you for picking me as one of the top 3 and congrats to the other two xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the lucky winners and the fab top three! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how exciting to see I've won such a wonderful prize, thank you so much!! Congratulations to the other winner and Top 3, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congrats to all the lucky winners, I really enjoyed the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like my card! :)
    Congratulations to the winner and Top 3s!
    Ingrid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I won too :) thank you sooo much how exciting :) you made my day :) snd congrats to all the other talented ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting to see to be one of the winners...whoohoo...congrats to the other winners and Top 3s!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winner and top-ladies! Can't wait for my gdt-spot...

    ReplyDelete